Adams Country Club is one of the area's most enjoyable and challenging 9 hole golf courses.
The course can be friendly to beginners or a test to established players. Tees are set for all handicap levels.
New Senior League on Thursday Mornings
- 10 Weeks
- Open to Seniors 55 and older
- Starts June 4th at 9:00 am
- Includes: Green Fees for 18 Holes, Cart (one per golfer) and Prizes
- $120 for Season Pass Holders
- $220 for Non-Season Pass Holders
Sign up and pay at the Pro Shop or below. Choose Senior Thursday Morning from the Select League pull down.
Taco Tuesday League begins Tuesday, May 19, 2020. Wing Wednesday League begins Wednesday, May 20, 2020. Both nights are 5:30 pm shotgun start.
Season Pass Holders and Non-Season Pass Holders are welcome. To join, select a league and pay below. Rates are for walking play.
Carts are now allowed. One cart per golfer.
Season Pass Holders
Non Season Pass Holders
Green Fees and League Dues